Wednesday, November 26, 2008

32 WEEK DOCTOR APPOINTMENT

We had our 32 week doctor appointment today! The sex of the baby was definitely confirmed. For the first time I could actually see what she was talking about instead of just taking her word for it! I was hoping I would be released to go back to work on Monday, but that is not going to happen just yet. She said we are going to have to wait until my next visit on December 10th and re-evaluate. I need to take it a little easier than I have been. The babies heart rate was SO strong and loud! Right at 138 bmp. I also measured right on at 32 weeks. Everything seems to be going great except my having contractions and starting to thin out. Hopefully I will be able to return to work on Dec 11th! We got some great pictures of Baby B's feet today THEY ARE HUGE! So adorable! I can't wait to hug and kiss them! We have decided we are going to deliver at Bryan LGH. I want to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We are sure giving thanks at our house that baby B has remainded in my belly this long! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am surprised the doctor didn't just say bed rest until Baby B comes since you are so close to the end and are having more contractions and thinning out. Keep relaxing. It is so great...the little one will be here before you know it!