Wednesday, November 5, 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!



I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who pitched in to get us our stroller and car seat, especially my sister Emily for organizing everything. It arrived today. I LOVE IT! I can't wait for Gabe to see it, I know he is going to love it as much as I do! I assembled it all by myself! (Ok, it wasn't hard, but still I feel a sense of accomplishment!) Having our stroller and car seal makes it seem so real! I feel like Baby B's birthday is so close and yet, still so far away! I just wanted to post a few pictures of the travel system. I tested out my mommy skills by strapping the teddy bear in the seat. It really made my day to have a package arrive so soon. I didn't think we would see it for several more weeks. I am feeling much more prepared now! Everything else has been going pretty well. I am anxious for my next doctor visit on November 13th to see how the baby is doing and hopefully get the ok to return to work on Dec 1st! I have been having a lot less contractions in the past few weeks, which is very encouraging! I feel great other than the normal third trimester tiredness and shortness of breath. Morning sickness has also been plaging me a little, but it is nothing like the first trimester. We are just getting so anxious to meet our new addition...Is it January yet???

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I put together ours all by myself as well, any boy did I feel accomplished! :) It was not difficult either, but I was proud.