Friday, November 21, 2008

HICCUPS!

Hey all! Finally we are into the single digit week countdown. I am still on bed rest, but making the best of it. I am really ready to go back to work. I should find out on our next doctor appointment whether I will be able to return to work or if it will be prolonged until Christmas Day (36 weeks). The past few weeks have been filled with some ups and downs. I have noticed serious mood swings and have been a little more emotional. I think it is partly because of the pregnancy and partly from being cut off from everyone for 10 weeks. Bed rest can really start to take a toll. We have a baby shower tomorrow and am so excited to see all of my friends! We will be announcing the sex to them. It has been such a blast listening to every ones predictions...only time will tell! I can't believe we haev been able to hold the secret in for so long! The past few weeks has also had many high points. The baby is hiccuping like CRAZY! I thought it was cute at first, but after the first few hours I just felt bad. Poor baby! They lasted off and on all of yesterday morning. I have had trouble sleeping because Baby B is such a maniac as soon as I lay down. However, I am blessed that the baby can give me those little (HUGE) kicks and let me know it is doing alright. I will post some pictures after the shower tomorrow.

**We also have a close family friend in the hospital battling cancer and some heart problems so please keep him and his family in your prayers.

No comments: