Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BACK TO WORK!

I saw Dr. Hier-Duffin today. She checked me and since I am not dilated she is letting me return to work part time! She was reluctant to allow me to work at all, but my goal is to make it back for 30 calender days before delivery! We finally agreed on 1/2 days and I must remain on bed rest when I am not at work. I am excited to be able to get out of the house for even a few hours a day! She said Baby B is looking great and weighing about 4 1/2 pounds! My blood pressure and weight are within normal ranges, so all and all the visit went very well. I did get a flu shot so my arm is a little sore, but it was not as bad as I expected! I have always heard horror stories of how painful they can be. My next visit is December 22nd. If I make it another two weeks they will let me deliver if I go into active labor! How exciting!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Congratulations!! Just don't push yourself too hard and get worn out!