Tuesday, December 23, 2008

36 WEEK APPT

Yesterday we had our 36 week appointment. We met with a midwife because one of the doctors from my office is on bed rest and the other one just left and moved to California so they have a heavy load. It was a great visit! We spent some good time asking questions. I had my Strep B test. We will have the results next week. My belly measured 38cm and Baby B's head is fully engaged. She said even though I am measuring big she thinks he will be a small baby, about 7 pounds at delivery. This is of course just an estimate. My sister said I am now jinxed and will have a HUGE baby! As long as we get him here safe and sound I don't care either way. His heartbeat was around 120bpm which is much lower than it has been, but they assured me it was fine. We are now having weekly visits. I will see my regular doctor again next Monday and hopefully she will check me to see if I have made any progress. I am feeling great with the exception of being a little sluggish. I have completed all my coursework for graduation, so now I can just relax and wait for Baby B to make his arrival!

This past week Gabe's grandpa also had a small stroke. We are still waiting to learn more about how it will affect him, but he seems to be ok. Thank the Lord! Still, we can definitely use your prayers. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: