Monday, September 22, 2008

23 WEEKS!




I am just a few days shy of 23 weeks. Being on bed rest has been a challenge for me as I am so used to being on the go all the time. I have had to find lots of new things to keep me occupied without leaving the couch. Gabe has been great to spend his Saturday night playing rummy, go fish, and war with me. The baby has become substantially more active this week as well which has provided a few hours of entertainment for me. We also got a baby heart monitor so we can hear the baby's kicks and heartbeat. It was only $20 from Target, so it was definitely worth it to keep me busy and entertained. I decided to day that it was time for a few new belly pictures. I took them in the mirror, so they didn't turn out the best, but Baby B is definitely there and growing more everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there and instead of going nuts, enjoy your time down. It will soon be over and you will have your hands full with a bundle of joy (or spit up milk- whatever you want to call it).
Love you
Karen