Sunday, June 15, 2008

VEGAS


We are back from Vegas today! We had a great time as long as I was constantly keeping a full belly! Morning sickness hit me with a vengeance on the plane ride home. I think I may have overdone it in Vegas and baby Buresh was seeking revenge! :) I just wanted to share a few pictures from the trip! Our next doctor appointment in on June 26th. We should be able to hear Baby Buresh's heartbeat! I am excited beyond belief. I can't believe I am almost 9 weeks already. Time is flying! I did get the baby a few keepsakes from Vegas for when he/she is born since it was his/her first plane ride and first trip to Vegas! I did have one pretty funny moment in during the Bellagio water show. Apparently I thought it was pretty moving and it brought me to tears...yep, definitely prego!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam i am so happy for you guys!!!