Thursday, June 26, 2008

10 WEEKS!!!


Here are our pictures from our 10 week ultrasound! We got two different views today. The first one is a 4D image and the second one is a 2D image. We are so blessed to have a doctor with a 3D/4D ultrasound machine. These were taken through my stomach today for the first time! If you look close in the 4D picture you can see Baby Buresh's head, arm and leg. SO CUTE!!!! The Baby still seemed to have a good heartbeat which is always reassuring to see. Baby Buresh has grown so much in the past 3 weeks it is unbelievable! I am starting to feel a little better some days. I am just very tired by the end of the day. Poor Gabe is having to pick up some of my slack around the house since my bedtime has become about 8:30pm. I am starting to pouch out just a tiny bit. Here in a few weeks I will take new belly pictures and compare them to the ones we took the day we found out we were pregnant! GROW BABY GROW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! I have a little gift for you. Call me or email me so that I can give it to you! = )