Thursday, June 5, 2008

A DUE DATE!!!

Week 7! We went to the doctor today and finally got a due date! We are due on January 23, 2009! The doctor saw a very strong heartbeat and said everything is looking good. Gabe is very excited about Baby Buresh's growth. He has ultrasound pictures in his wallet to show off his son/daughter. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends. Your love, support and prayers have really helped us through a tough few weeks. The doctor wants to see us back in three weeks. I will finally not be taking up a permanent residence in my poor doctors office! As for me, I am feeling a little morning sickness, but consider myself lucky as it is truly just in the morning at this point. I am feeling great and can't wait to experience all that pregnancy has to offer. Please keep the prayers coming. We Love you all!

No comments: